INJURED? - Fighting For You Since 1948
Devoted exclusively to injury litigation
Welcome to Jenkins & Jenkins PC
Each file at Jenkins & Jenkins, P.C. is worked on by a team of dedicated professionals. Two lawyers are assigned to each case, along with a paralegal and appropriate support staff.
Jenkins & Jenkins, P.C. was established in 1948 in Waxahachie, Texas. We take cases all over the State of Texas. We also have a branch office in Dallas due to a large percentage of our docket being in Dallas County.Since 2001, Jenkins & Jenkins, P.C. has recovered millions of dollars in net recoveries for clients of the firm each year.
These numbers do not represent a total settlement, but rather the clients’ portion of the settlement and/or verdict after all attorney contingent fees and expenses are paid. We are dedicated to representing those who have been wronged by the negligent acts of others. We would be honored to discuss your case with you free of charge.
• Wrongful death
• Auto / truck accidents
• Brain injuries
• Industrial / construction accidents
• Premises / product liabilities
• Condemnation and complex litigation
• Dog bites
The proof behind our success is found in our past cases. Read below to familiarize yourself with our expertise:
• $Confidential – Settlement - A gas well explosion in West Texas resulting in severe burns to worker. The worker sustained severe burns across most of his body, resulting in treatment throughout the remainder of his life.
• $9,513,437.88 – Verdict - Obtained a verdict for a subcontractor as a result of an incident at a concrete plant.
• $4.752.469.15 – Settlement - A young woman gave birth to a severely brain-damaged child as a result of the negligence of her physicians and nurses.
• $1,137,646.91 – Settlement - A man lost his arm due the negligence of a dentist and his staff in providing routine dental care.
"Stephen was a true professional and has been a blessing to me and my family. He has a clear understanding of the Law with the heart of a teacher. I'm very thankful for Stephen and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services." – Drew
Former client testimonials