Welcome to Jenkins & Jenkins, P.C.12>
Each file at Jenkins & Jenkins, P.C. is worked on by a team of dedicated professionals. Two lawyers are assigned to each case, along with a paralegal and appropriate support staff.
Jenkins & Jenkins, P.C. was established in 1948 in Waxahachie, Texas. We take cases all over the State of Texas. We also have a branch office in Dallas due to a large percentage of our docket being in Dallas County.Since 2001, Jenkins & Jenkins, P.C. has recovered millions of dollars in net recoveries for clients of the firm each year.
These numbers do not represent a total settlement, but rather the clients’ portion of the settlement and/or verdict after all attorney contingent fees and expenses are paid. We are dedicated to representing those who have been wronged by the negligent acts of others. We would be honored to discuss your case with you free of charge
- $Confidential – Settlement - A gas well explosion in West Texas resulting in severe burns to worker. The worker sustained severe burns across most of his body resulting in treatment throughout the remainder of his life .*
- $9,513,437.88 – Verdict - Obtained a verdict for a subcontractor as a result of an incident at a concrete plant.*
- $4.752.469.15 – Settlement - A young woman gave birth to a severely brain-damaged child as a result of the negligence of her physicians and nurses.*
- $1,137,646.91 – Settlement - A man lost his arm due the negligence of a dentist and his staff in providing routine dental care. *
- These amounts represent the actual amount received by our clients after all fees and expenses.
* Each case is unique. Similar results may not be obtained in your case. The recovery listed is client’s portion after all fees and expenses have been paid.